Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sorry for being away so long

I really enjoy sharing the information I learn with all of you.  And I really appreciate all the other bloggers out there passing on their knowledge and experience. It's all about giving back to the community and helping others find how important the virtualization technology is to their careers and companies.

 

Unfortunately, I have been extremely busy at work and studying for the VPC 4 exam. Nothing like an economic crisis to get virtual as the first choice for new servers! My work also put in new security software that blocks many blog sites while others it allows..which has really been a pain. Then I remembered I could post via email..so I am back online again.

 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Stay tuned..we have a lot of catching up to do!!

 

No comments:

VMware RSS Feed